COMMUNITY IMPACT COMPETITION & GALLERY
DECEMBER 9TH, 2020 | 12:00-2:00 PM | VIRTUAL EVENT
The 5th Annual Community Impact Gallery & Competition is a unique opportunity to showcase your work to your peers, partners, and funders in the affordable housing community. The competition attracts a wide range of submissions, highlighting the collective impact that investment in affordable housing and community development has in communities across New York State.
HOW HAS YOUR PROJECT RESPONDED TO COMMUNITY NEEDS?
Submit your affordable housing or community development project — including building, design, sustainability, health, advocacy initiatives designed to positively impact families and communities.
Many organizations have pivoted daily operations to take on the most significant public health emergency of our lifetime. This year we will be opening up the competition to recognize the diverse response to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Community Impact Gallery & Competition is a chance to tell your story, feature your work, credit your staff, and highlight your accomplishments at this industry-wide event attended by 1,200+ colleagues.
Affordable housing developers, community-based organizations, architectural firms, construction contractors, financial institutions, and all other innovators and stakeholders are encouraged to submit projects to show the affordable housing community how you are making a difference!
* Get the opportunity to tell your story, feature your work, credit your staff, and highlight your accomplishments at this industry-wide event, attended by 1,200 of your peers.
* Be part of a gallery showcasing the collective impact that investment in affordable housing and community development makes in neighborhoods — an important message to communicate to public and private funders!
* Raise your visibility through NYHC’s event promotions through social media prior to the December 9th event.
HOW ONLINE GALLERIES SUBMISSIONS WILL BE EXHIBITED
1. Projects will be displayed in an online gallery on NYHC’s website: www.thenyhc.org/projects
• Raise your visibility by following @theNYHC event promotion on social media #HousingCriticalResponse
HOW WILL IT BE JUDGED?
NYHC Rising Leaders Network’s Community Impact Gallery & Competition Committee will vote on competition finalist embodying our event theme, “Housing Critical Response.” Event Attendees will vote on a winner, which we will announce at our Annual Awards Program on December 9th.
STEP 1: PAY COMPETITION ENTRY FEE
You can pay online or by check. Please contact the New York Housing Conference at email@example.com for more information.
STEP 2: SUBMIT PROJECT DETAILS BY THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2020
Submit project information and photos below. If you have any questions, please contact the New York Housing Conference at firstname.lastname@example.org.