NYHC seeks a Director of Communications & NYC Community Affairs, who is self-motivated, can build relationships and work in coalitions. Primary responsibilities are to develop NYHC’s strategic communication plan, assist with data visualizations and manage the United for Housing campaign. Specific duties include the following:
- Develop and Implement Strategic Communications Plan
- Handle Media Requests
- Create compelling data visualizations for NYHC website, infographics, and newsletters to support both United for Housing and NYHC’s advocacy work
- Communicate with NYHC board members as well as external coalition and organizational partners
- Oversee newsletters, website and social media content
United for Housing Campaign Management
- Develop and Implement Strategy for Engagement with Press, Public and Mayoral Candidates
- Coordinate with over 50 United for Housing Advisory Group organizations
- Develop and Implement Strategy for City Council Engagement
For more information, click here.
Applications are due Feb. 7th at noon!